Custom views allow you to configure how your search results display by adding, rearranging, and stacking columns.
To create a custom view:
- On your search results page, in the View dropdown, click Customize.
- Click Copy this view to copy the Default view.
- Enter a name for the view in the text box. View names must be unique, in relation to the other views in the database.
- Add columns to your view by clicking them or by dragging and dropping them. The selected columns will be displayed at the bottom of the Columns in this view list.
- Reorder the columns by dragging them to a new position. To stack columns, drag one column on top of another. You can stack up to four fields to display as a single column.
- To edit a column or stack name, hover over the name and then click the pencil icon. Enter the new name and then click the check mark.
- When you're done building your view, click Save to save the view, and then click Apply to apply the view to your current search results.
- To reorder columns in the document list, click and hold the column header and drag it to its new position.