When QCing documents, you may find yourself in need of removing or rearranging a tag from a group of documents. To do this, use the Batch Tag feature.
- Apply Tag(s) - tag(s) to add to the documents
- Remove Tag(s) - tag(s) to remove from the documents
- Apply tag changes to related documents (Tag Propagation)
- Attachments of search results
- Family members of search results
- Emails in the same conversation as search results
The system will then begin mass tagging all of the search results or selected rows. This process may take some time, depending on the number of documents to be tagged. Disco will notify you once the mass tagging completes.