To sort your documents in DISCO, go to the Sort by dropdown list found above the Document List View. You can choose a primary and secondary sort.
Date sort options include:
- Date (DISCO Date) - Which means the Last Modified Date.
- Family Date - Which is the Last Modified Date of the parent.
- Conversation Date - Earliest Family Date of any Conversation member or Family Date if a document is not in a Conversation.
- Any extracted or supplied metadata date.
- Note: For documents that come in without a date. The system populates a date of 12/31/9999.