DISCO Review stages allows you to manage a large set of reviewers, and organize and convert a pool of unknown documents to a pool of known, reviewed documents that may be used in litigation.
Review stages features
Review managers can create, manage, and monitor large document review projects:
- Create a stage and assign it to reviewers
- Configure batches within stages
- Create a custom decision pane for each stage, including actions such as redaction, privilege notes, document notes, and tags
- Group batches based on custodian, document type, source, and ingest session
- Define multiple sources
- Monitor progress on stages, groups, and batches
- Assign reviewers to specific groups
Reviewers and contract reviewers can:
- View and manage their assigned batches
- Check out batches within stages
- Attach redactions, privilege notes, document notes, and tags to documents based on configuration decision pane
- View document metadata for more context
This feature is available in all new databases created on or after December 18, 2015.