To create an exhibit set for trial:
- In the DISCO Review main menu, click Exhibit Sets.
- On the Exhibit Sets page, click Create New.
- In the New Exhibit Set dialog, enter a name for the new set.
- On the exhibit page, click Add by Bates to add documents to the exhibit set.
- When you are finished adding documents to the set, order the documents by Bates number.
NOTE: Pay attention to the labels and label accordingly. For example, are these a collection of plaintiff exhibits only? Defendant exhibits only? Or a combination of both? If more explanation is needed for each exhibit, add a title/description for easy reference within the index.
- Click the Change dropdown and select the appropriate document prefix.
- To download and print the exhibit set, on the exhibit page, click Create New Download. DISCO recommends that you select All documents together for the output setting, Don't Include for the cover sheets setting, and to select all three index checkboxes.
NOTE: Choosing to either omit or highlight redactions may reveal information that was previously hidden.
NOTE: Once the set is downloaded, you can manually adjust the trial exhibit index columns to match any rules for the court in which the trial will take place.