If you have already run a production on a certain group of documents and would like to add an additional set of Bates numbers/stamps to the same group of documents, you can run another production on that same group of documents.
To add additional Bates numbers/stamps:
- In the DISCO main menu, click Productions.
In the original production, the Bates numbers that were assigned to the documents being produced were EXAMPLE000001 - EXAMPLE006606:
- In the card for the previous production, click Search for produced documents.
- On the Productions page, select the documents to include by search history, selecting the search for produced documents you just performed.
- Modify the Bates number range for the production, as necessary.
- Click Create.
Now that both productions have been created for the same documents, these documents will have both sets of Bates numbers/stamps.
- To apply a stamp to a document, in the document viewer, click the dropdown next to the Original button. Select the stamp you want to apply.
The stamp will be applied to the document.
If you decide you want the set of documents to only have one set of Bates numbers/stamps, you can delete one of the productions. For example, if you wanted the documents to have the Bates range of EXAMPLE000001 - EXAMPLE006606 but NOT EXAMPLE007000 - EXAMPLE013605, delete the production created for those documents on the Productions page.