To review documents in a foreign language within DISCO, complete the following steps. Please note, the reviewer will need to be able to read the foreign language in question. DISCO will not automatically translate the documents into another language.
- Copy and paste the foreign character into the search bar
- From the search results, use the control option Mass Tag and assign a tag to all of the documents containing the foreign character.
- Run a search on your newly created tag using the following search syntax
tag("name of your tag goes here")
- Click the upper right corner of the search bar to save your search for reference.
- Review the documents by running your search/saved search