With a few clicks, print documents complete with redactions, Bates numbers, or Disco IDs. By the end of this short tutorial, you will be able to:
- Select which documents to batch print
- Create a DISCO ID stamped version of each document
Batch Print Cover Sheets
Cover sheets will automatically be inserted into your batch print set to easier tell when one document ends and the next begins.
When "All documents together" is selected when setting up your batch print, cover sheets stamped with the following data will be included:
- Version to use, 'Original' - DISCO document ID will be stamped on each cover sheet
- Version to use, 'Original stamped with DISCO ID' - DISCO document ID will be stamped on each cover sheet.
- Version to use, 'Bates prefix' - The selected bates prefix with the corresponding bates number will be stamped on each cover sheet.