Whether for Clawback purposes or other reasons at time it will be necessary to remove individual documents or whole families from DISCO. If you would like to remove a document or documents from DISCO, complete the following steps:
- Decide which documents to delete
- Tag said documents
- Create a new tag named to reflect your request (example: 20171222 - Remove from Matter) by going to your top menu Manage > Tags.
- Find the document(s) you would like to tag using a search.
- From the search results, use the control option Mass Tag and assign your newly created tag to the document(s).
- Contact DISCO Support to have all documents assigned to your new tag removed from the database.
- DISCO services will complete the process and email you a confirmation once the task has been completed.