As part of the review stages feature, DISCO displays metrics for each review stage. To view People metrics, in the main menu, click Manage Review Stages. On the Manage Review Stages page, click the review stage name and then click the Metrics tab.
People metrics for a given review stage allow you to easily see how your team of reviewers is performing in terms of their document review pace and their tagging behavior.
Reviewer Pace chart:
- Plots out how many documents each reviewer has reviewed in this stage on each day (review pace).
- Select which reviewers' data you would like to be displayed by clicking the Add button. You can also choose to display all recent outliers, which is defined as anyone whose review pace fell outside the normal range over the past 7 days.
- Any reviewer whose pace is outside the normal range is considered an outlier, meaning that their review pace is significantly higher or lower than their peers on a given day.
- View the median review pace for each day, plotted on the chart.
- Toggle the weekends and holidays in case you had reviewers working during those times. The holidays are preset to the standard United States federal holiday calendar.
Tag Rates by Reviewer chart:
- Shows the tagging rate of each reviewer for each tag. For example, it might indicate that of all the docs marked reviewed by Reviewer A in this stage, 84% of them had the Responsive tag applied.
- If you choose to take corrective action by re-tagging these docs, this 84% number will update to reflect the current tag rate.
- If a reviewer is a significant outlier, you will see their data highlighted in orange.
- Also shows you the median tag rate for a given tag, allowing you to easily see what the norm might look like.
- View a table view of this chart as well.
This feature is available in databases created on or after December 18, 2015.