As part of the review stages feature, DISCO Review displays metrics for each review stage. To view Pace metrics, in the main menu, click Manage Review Stages. On the Manage Review Stages page, click the review stage name and then click the Metrics tab.
Pace metrics display your team's recent review pace, as well as the median pace of the active reviewers. Based on this and the number of documents yet to be reviewed in the stage, you'll be able to see an estimated completion date.
Estimated Completion date:
- Gives you an idea of how long it may take to complete the review, given your team's most recent performance. It should be used as guidance, and not as an absolute, in helping you inform business decisions.
- Calculated based on the recent Active Team Pace (see below for how this is calculated) and the number of unreviewed docs remaining in the review stage.
- Toggle the Working Weekends and Working Holidays options to adjust the completion date by considering them working days. By default, DISCO assumes the team will not be working weekends and holidays. The holidays are preset to the standard United States federal holiday calendar.
Recent Pace - Active Team Pace:
- The median of overall document review pace of the entire stage over the past 7 days, excluding any obvious outliers.
- As your team's pace changes because of things like staffing levels or document complexity, the Active Team Pace will take those changes into account in the last-7-day calculations.
Recent Pace - Active Reviewer Pace:
- The median of all the individual reviewers' review paces over the past 7 days, excluding any obvious outliers.
- Excludes the outlier accounts for abnormal review pace, such as someone reviewing a handful of documents over the weekend or working only half a day.
- Displays the number of documents remaining to be reviewed each day, as well as the estimated completion date.
- As documents are added or removed from the review stage's source query, it is reflected here.
- Click on the chart to see the details for a given day, such as number of documents reviewed, documents remaining, documents added/removed, and active reviewers.
This feature is available in databases created on or after December 18, 2015.