If you want to know how to download a standard ingest report in DISCO, see these instructions.
Ingest reports have a lot of information on them, which means they can be used for many reasons during document review. But there sometimes may be more information on these reports than you need for a particular task. In that case, you may want to create a custom ingest report that only includes the fields you need.
To create a custom ingest report, follow these steps:
- Search for the documents you want to include in the custom ingest report.
- Create a custom view that includes the specific ingest fields that you want to include in your custom ingest report. You can include any or all of the ingest report fields listed above as well as any or all of the other DISCO fields available in custom views.
- Click on the Export document list icon to export your search with your new view.
The selected fields will be exported to Excel.
- In the document list view, fields that start with “Has” or “Is” will display either a “Checkmark” to indicate “Yes” or will be blank to indicate “No.”
- In the Excel export, these fields will be populated with either a “Yes” or a “No.”