You should only use this method if you have less than 10 GB of native files to ingest.
- Navigate to the ingest page by opening the main menu (in the top left of the DISCO Review app) and selecting Ingest.
- Click the New ingest button in the top right.
- Select Native lite.
- Add a name or description in the top bar, then select One custodian or Multiple custodians.
- Drag and drop or browse to select a .zip file.
- Select or create a custodian for the file.
- Add tags, if appropriate.
- Click the blue Ingest button at the bottom of the window.