This feature is currently in walk.
If the high-speed uploader isn’t working in your IT environment or you cannot ingest uploaded files, you can troubleshoot your issue (see below) or contact us.
Issue: I’ve downloaded the high-speed uploader, but DISCO is still telling me to download it.
- Ensure the high-speed uploader is running. In your computer's system tray, you should see a DISCO icon that indicates the high-speed uploader is active.
- Ensure your organization’s network settings allow the high-speed uploader to communicate with DISCO. Contact your IT support team to ensure the high-speed uploader can communicate with the Native file ingest URLs.
Issue: The upload speeds are slow.
Solution: Find out if you have SSL inspection enabled on your firewall, because this will degrade the uploader’s performance. If you do have SSL inspection enabled, ask for it to be disabled for uploader traffic. Refer your IT team to Ingesting native files for IT administrators.
Issue: I’m seeing the 404 error message.
Solution: This error can occur when there is a temporary connection issue. Wait 10-15 seconds and refresh the page.
If the issue persists for longer than one minute, contact us.
Issue: I’m seeing an error message reading “Connection lost.”
Solution: Check your network connection. Is your computer connected to the internet?
If so, restart the uploader application:
- In your computer's system tray, right-click DISCO Agent and then click Exit Agent.
- In the DISCO main menu, click Ingest. The uploader will have restarted and the upload should continue.
If this doesn't work, contact us. You will need the agent-log.txt file, which you can access by doing the following:
- (PC) In File Explorer, paste %localappdata%/CSDisco/RIFT/ into the address bar.
- (Mac) In Finder, navigate to /Users/yourname/Library/Application Support/CSDisco/RIFT.