Issue: I’ve downloaded the high-speed uploader, but DISCO Review is still telling me to download it.
- Ensure the high-speed uploader is running. In your computer's system tray, you should see a DISCO Review icon that indicates the high-speed uploader is active.
- Ensure your organization’s network settings allow the high-speed uploader to communicate with DISCO Review. Contact your IT support team to ensure the high-speed uploader can communicate with the following URLs:
DISCO Review URLs:
- General: https://*.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/
- US: https://csdisco-prod-riftuploads-us-west-2.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/
- EU: https://csdisco-euwest1-riftuploads-eu-west-1.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/
Issue: The upload speeds are slow.
Solution: Find out if you have SSL inspection enabled on your firewall, because this will degrade the uploader’s performance. If you do have SSL inspection enabled, ask for it to be disabled for uploader traffic. Refer your IT team to Native ingest for IT administrators.