The video below describes how to ingest data. Before ingesting data, you will need to first install the high-speed uploader on your local machine and ensure your system meets the following requirements.
- Use the Chrome browser. We currently support the Chrome browser. In particular, Internet Explorer and Edge browsers may have settings that do not allow communication between the high-speed uploader and DISCO Review.
- Allow pop-ups. Disable any pop-up blockers for DISCO Review. Pop-up blockers may not allow you to download the high-speed uploader.
- Be a computer admin. You must be able to download and install the high-speed uploader on your computer. To do this, you must be a local administrator on your computer. Speak to your IT team if you are not.
- No firewalls or proxy. To use the uploader, your network firewalls must not block it and you must not use a network proxy. Please refer your IT administrator to the "Prerequisites for IT Administrators" section of the Ingesting native files using the high-speed uploader article for information.
- Have read permissions. To upload files, you must have read permissions for all of the files that will be uploaded.
For more information, see Getting started with native ingest.