This feature is currently in walk.
In order to overlay data in a review database, you must first ensure that the overlay file meets our minimum requirements:
- Overlay files are encoded in ASCII or UTF-8 formats.
- Overlay files are either a.dat or .csv file.
- Overlay files are formatted properly:
- Overlay files and any files referenced by the overlay files are in the same folder.
- File paths are relative to the overlay file location.
- A delimiter is a character or symbol in an overlay file that separates the overlay file fields. If the overlay file uses special delimiters, they must be valid UTF-8 characters.