More helpful load file mapping errors
Any errors that occur during load file mapping are now much more specific. The error messages now give the exact row, column, and value that is causing the issue preventing someone from starting their ingest.
More information about ingesting load file data can be found here.
DISCO Agent update
The DISCO high-speed uploader was updated to version 4.3.2. This optional update includes:
- Support for multiple simultaneous environments
- Improved error messages for users during load file mapping
- Enhanced system logging for easier debugging
- “Anywhere mode” improvements to allow throttling by bitrate
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
More information about updating the DISCO Agent can be found here.