In DISCO, tagging can be done two ways: mass tagging or individual tagging.
- 10/24/2016: Tag Ordering in The Document Viewer
- Can I run more than one mass tag at a time?
- How do I create a new tag?
- How do I edit a tag name?
- How do I rearrange the order of tags in my drop-down list?
- How do I remove or edit tags on documents?
- How do I search the number of pages tagged in my matter?
- How do I tag documents (mass or single)?
- How do I undo a mass tag (untag)?
- How to apply a tag to an entire conversation
- How to organize your tags into groups
- How to Set Up Tag Group Colors
- Is there a limit on the number of tags I can create?
- Q: How do I propagate a tag to the entire family?
- Q: How does tag propagation work in Disco?
- Shortcut keys for tagging
- Take Full Control Over How Your Tags Propagate in DISCO
- Turning Off Tag Propagation