The following fields have been added to the Ingest Report and can now be added as columns to custom views.
|Billing Size||Has Image||Ingest Type|
|Custodian||Has Native||Is Detected Email|
|File Extension||Has OCR||Is Processed as Native|
|File Size||Has Search Text||Processing Details|
|Filename||Has Wrong Extension||Processing Status|
|Has Detected Slipsheet||Hidden Content Summary|
|Has Hidden Content||Image Size|
To add Ingest Report fields to a view:
- On your search results page, in the View dropdown, click Customize.
- Click Copy this view to copy the Default view.
- Enter a name for the view in the text box. View names must be unique, in relation to the other views in the database.
- Choose fields from the INGEST category and then click Save to create a new shared view.
- Click Apply to apply the view. For fields that start with Has or Is, a checkmark will indicate Yes and no checkmark will indicate No.
The ability to add Ingest Reports fields to a custom view is available on all new databases created after January 29, 2018.