To maintain work product, audit history, organization, and DISCO AI models, vault your matter instead of deactivating or deleting it. Vaulting is a storage option in which all your data is maintained for a reduced price. Data is securely stored in the cloud for on demand access. You can vault either an entire database or a subset of documents in an active database.
When documents are vaulted, the documents are stored in DISCO but are not accessible to you. When you restore the documents, you will have access to the natives, near natives, metadata, tags, folders, exhibit sets, predictive scoring, review metrics, and all other data that was in the vaulted database.
To vault a subset of documents, instead of an entire database, create a folder in your database for the documents. Add all the documents you want vaulted to the folder.
To vault data:
- Submit a ticket to DISCO Support.
- In the new ticket form, include the following information:
- Whether you want to vault the entire database or a subset of documents
- The name of the review database
- If you are vaulting a subset of documents, the name of the folder the documents are in
Your documents will be vaulted 30 days from the day you submit your request.