Ingest reports contain a lot of information, so they can be very useful during document review. But there may be more information in these reports than you need for a particular task. In that case, you can create a custom ingest report that includes only the fields you need.
To create a custom ingest report:
- Search for the documents you want to include in the custom ingest report.
- Create a custom view that includes the specific ingest fields that you want to include in your custom ingest report. See How to add ingest report details to a custom view in search for more information.
- Click Export document list to export your search with your new view.
The selected fields will be exported to Excel.
- In the document list view, fields that start with “Has” or “Is” will display either a checkmark to indicate Yes or will be blank to indicate No.
- In the Excel export, these fields will be populated with either Yes or No.