This feature is currently in crawl.
In order to ingest load-file data into a database, you must first ensure that the load file meets our minimum requirements:
- Encoded in ASCII or UTF-8 formats.
- One of the supported file types:
- Data load files are either .dat or .csv.
- Image load files are .opt.
- Formatted properly:
- Any files referenced by the data load file via relative file path are contained in one folder.
- Paths referenced in the load file are relative to the root of the production folder.
- If the load file uses custom delimiters (instead of default Concordance delimiters), they must be valid UTF-8 characters and be present in the load file itself.
- All included image files are one of the supported file types:
- TIFF files must be single-page.
- PDF files must be multi-page.
Once certain the load file meets these requirements, you can start ingesting the production folder into the appropriate DISCO database.