DISCO’s cross-matter AI allows you to conduct reviews more efficiently and accurately. Below are potential cross-matter models that might be useful for your team.
- To use a tag to create your model, you must have DISCO AI enabled for that tag in its matter. You can enable DISCO AI retroactively, even if you didn’t use it during your initial review.
- Only organization admins can create cross-matter models, but anyone with tag management permissions can use these models to boost tags.
- A master privilege model for each of your clients, or across all of your clients, based on your privilege tags from past matters.
- Models for issues you regularly see in internal investigations like:
- Inappropriate workplace conduct
- Models for your specific practice areas, for example:
- FCPA practice: Models for corruption or bribery, or for specific geographies (Russia, France, etc.)
- Construction practice: Models for “communications about repairs,” or document types like daily reports, schedules, or change orders.
- Tech IP practice: Models for prior art like scholastic journals
- Pharmaceutical IP practice: Models for specific pharmaceuticals or clinical trial documents
- Securities practice: Models for evidence of fraud or insider trading, or document types like investor disclosures
- Models for class actions and repeat litigation where issues are similar. In these situations, you may want to create models for most of your tags.
- A master junk model that automatically identifies documents commonly not relevant, such as online shopping receipts, fantasy football emails, etc.
- Classifier models for document types you see over and over again like:
- Financial statements