To create a custom production:
- In the DISCO main menu, click Productions.
- On the Productions page, click Create New.
- On the New Production page, in the Name text box, enter a name for the new production.
- In the Documents section, select the documents to include in the production.
- In the Stamps section, enter the Bates prefix, starting number, and position for the document stamp.
- In the Metadata load file section, select the metadata you would like to include in the production.
- You can reorder a field by reordering the card for the field, or delete the field by clicking on the X which appears when you mouseover the right side of the field name. To add a custom field, use the custom field picker on the right.
NOTE: There are four required load file fields that you can rename but you cannot remove:
- Starting Bates
- Ending Bates
- Starting Bates of family
- Ending Bates of family
- When you are ready to produce, click Create. Once the production is ready for download, the notification bell will update. The creator of the production will also get an email alert when it has completed.
You may also add custom data fields into your database. During ingest, if requested, custom data is added to document metadata. When you are ready to export these custom fields, follow steps 1-7 above, and select your custom metadata from the dropdown.
To more information about productions, see Advanced production options.