The batch print feature creates print-ready PDFs of selected documents for downloading. Exported documents can be used to attach to filings, to print to paper for witness preparation or binder creation, or for general viewing outside DISCO Review.
To batch print documents:
- Search for or select the documents you want to export and then click the Batch Print icon.
- Select the version of the documents you want to batch print: the Original version with or without the DISCO ID, or any Bates-stamped version by Bates prefix.
For example, in the image below, 703 documents are selected to export with the Bates prefix EXAMPLE. You can then choose to print the remaining documents with the Original image, with a different Bates prefix, or None (don’t print them).
- Select versions of the remaining documents and DISCO Review will display the document count for each, along with a total page count.
- If you choose a Bates prefix that has been applied to the same set of documents more than once, you will have the option to print documents with the lowest Bates numbers, the highest Bates numbers, or all Bates stamped copies.
- Click the Download button to export the documents using the default output settings:
- One PDF for all documents with cover sheets before each document
- Any redactions created in DISCO Review are permanently applied to the image
- Native file and slip sheet instead of images for CAD, Excel, audio, video, and unknown file types
- Documents sorted by the order selected in the List View
- You can modify your batch print output settings at any time. See Understanding batch print output settings for more information. Also, you can hover over the i icons throughout the interface to get more information about each setting.For more information, see Performing mass actions and Understanding batch print output settings.